Job Opening: Business Development and Strategy Intern
Primarily responsible for increasing brand awareness, differentiate the company’s services from other competitors, and adjusts its business and marketing goals. The target market is the public and private sectors throughout Southern California. Responsibilities may include research and maintain database of new project opportunities, attend pre-proposal meetings, attending project outreach events, arrange meetings, collaboration with larger companies, meeting prospective clients, assisting in proposal writing, market research and record keeping.
- Research new project opportunities and summarize requirements of prospective new projects.
- Attend meetings related to prospective projects, attend pre-proposal meetings, and attend project outreach events.
- Writing proposals to win new projects, updating and making new SOQs
- Updating website and using company social media accounts to promote company.
- Create and edit presentations
- Assist with daily office management
- Conduct basic research
Qualification and Experience
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate degree in business, marketing, finance civil engineering or related field
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for employment please attach your cover letter and resume to the form below.