Hiring: Part time intern to work in afternoons and Fridays. (UCI Student Preferred)
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
- Assisting in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations.
- Providing support to engineering staff members as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Civil/Environmental engineering student at a 4 year university (UCI Preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and basic programming skills to create spreadsheets for routine calculations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
If you would like to be considered for employment please attach your cover letter and resume to the form below.